What makes a Sterling Home special?
When building or buying a new home, the relationship between client and builder is of the utmost importance.
At Sterling Homes & Land, you get to work directly with a very experienced owner who will demystify the process and make home building an exciting, special event in your life.
We are here to answer questions and help you make the choices that are right for your lifestyle.
Some of the high quality components and options in a Sterling Home include:
- Engineered floor joists for uniform squeak-free floors
- 2 pound density closed cell foam insulation in all sidewalls which prevents air infiltration
- R-50 blown cellulose in the attic
- Vinyl siding and accents for low maintenance
- Vinyl windows with Low E glass
- 30-year shingles
- Energy efficient steel entry doors
- Wood cabinets in a host of colors and styles
- Many floor covering options
- Paint color options